So, the “Liebster Award is a chain award created by bloggers and passed on from one blogger to another to encourage connections. It is a wonderful, fun way to interact and make friends in the blogging community.”
These are the rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
I would like to thank inkylady79’s blog for my nomination.
So here goes, I will answer each of the questions which are not all easy!
1. What have you done in your life that has made you most proud?
This is a difficult question for me, there are some big things in life that I have achieved, however they are not things that I am proud of. I am proud of myself for persevering through hard times and working hard to change my direction when I have been on unhappy journeys. For having the courage to continue to learn and grown and keep reaching for my dreams and doing things like studying acting in LA and going to dance and gymnastics classes.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Los Angeles – I have been 3 times already and I would be there for at least three months of a year if I could. I like the hiking, the ocean, the warmth, my friends that are there, acting, dancing, yoga and crazy exercise classes. I feel at peace when I am there, I like being able to watch the sunrise and sunset everyday.
Buenos Aires – I love the story of Evita, I just want to see the Casa Rosada!
Canada- to visit all my family and because the people are so welcoming and the country is beautiful. I would love to ski in the Rockies and visit Vancouver.
New Zealand – Lord of the Rings!! I would love to go to New Zealand and just escape life for a short while, be super outdoors-y and healthy.
3. What are you most scared of?
Failure – living an unfulfilled life and losing people I love. Panic attacks, depression and snakes.
4. What is your favourite saying and why?
Right now: “She believed she could, so she did”
5. If you were on death row what would be your last meal?
6. What is your guilty pleasure?
Nachos!! 🙂 and ITVBe
7. If you could totally eradicate one thing from the world what would it be?
People’s need for excessive power and money, which I hope would lead to a whole lot of shifts in value systems around the world and more equality, to move people out of poverty and give everyone an equal footing for living their lives and following their dreams.
Low self esteem
Sorry that is more than one thing!
8. If you could make something that is currently illegal, legal, what would it be and why?
I have no idea! I would make things that are legal, illegal. I don’t know enough about what is or is not legal! Gay marriage?!? That legal in the UK, but not everywhere. I would change all the laws around the world that only apply to women!
9. If forced to choose between having a hand or a foot removed which one would you pick and why?
Hand because you can do a somersault without a hand but it is much harder without a foot
10. What is your favourite type of cheese?
Hardest question! Hole-y rubbery cheese! Like Leerdammer
(PS is “types of cheese” really the top of the list on google when you type “types of”?)
11. If you were queen for the day who would you knight and why?
My Dad because he has won all the local awards and he should be recognised for unremittingly promoting the green agenda and being a great leader looking after the world around us.
My questions and nominees in a future blog.